Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'M WE

“I AM WELL”
“THEY ARE LONELY BY CHOICE”
BY SHEB SCHEBELLA
  I am standing on the bridge over looking Eagle River and I am facing do north. The wind is roaring and the temperature is below freezing.
 The sky is clear and crisp I can see a googolplex of stars. The battery on my laptop is fading , along with the night. I find myself most times ending my day when the rest of America is starting theirs. Many people fear the night find it a lonely place, I thrive on it. I love the hours from midnight to 04:00am. To me that time frame is most fulfilling; I can feel loved, in love and comfortably alone. During the wee hours of my time I do not feel obligated to explain myself, nor justify my actions or explain why I am standing on a bridge, not this bridge anyway.
 I am not lonely for love; I am love.
I am not craving passion; I am passion.
I am not missing my mind; I am my thoughts.
I am not one for pity; I buried it in the sand.
I am not learning to smile; I am my smile.
I am not lonely for a friend; I am my friend.
I am not in search of beauty; I am beautiful.
I am not lost; I am where I want to be.
I am not arrogant, I am cocksure.

I am not that guy; I am Sheb, it’s that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment